Your baby will open up the eyes first time during the 26th week of pregnancy. To learn more about 26 weeks pregnant, just go through this link –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Congratulations on another week of being pregnant!
– You are now entering your six and a half month mark
– Your baby's height is 14 inches and weighs a little over 1 and 2/3 pound
– Until now the baby's eyes were under wraps, quietly developing beneath fused eyelids
– But now the eyes are fully developed and for the first time ever, they are opening so the little one can see what the world looks like even though there is not much to see right now
– The irises are still pretty pale and pigmentation comes in over the next few months
– The color of your baby's eyes may not be clear until he's at least six months old
– The nerves around your little ones mouth and lips are getting a lot more sensitive now
– Already the baby will try to mouth whatever comes near those lips including the umbilical cord
– Your baby becomes more responsive to sound as the nerve pathways are becoming more and more developed
-Your little one can now easily make a fist, suck his thumb, clasp his hands together, and even play with his or her toes
– Pregnant mothers may experience legs cramping, heartburn and indigestion
-The potassium will help with muscle cramping, which may be especially useful at nighttime
Check back next week to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!