13 weeks pregnant right! In this week your baby's vocal cords are beginning to develop. Read more to understand the details of 13th week, click the available link –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Welcome expectant mothers!
– Your sweet baby is now comparable to the size of a peach but less than a finger
– The head is only one-fourth the size of the body
– The baby has start rooting in the mother's womb and has tiny fingertips
– She/he can probably put the tiny thumb in the mouth
– Bones become prominent
– The placenta which weighs just an ounce is expanding that nourishes your baby
– The soft hair on your baby's body are making its appearance
– The genitals are taking on their gender characteristics
– The muscles of the chest wall are starting to develop
– The amniotic fluid that the baby swallows passes out of the body as urine
– Your baby now has vocal cords
– The lips and nose are completely formed
The pancreas as well as the gall bladder of the baby is fully developed
– The baby girl has over 2 million eggs in the ovaries, when she is born, it drops to a million only, and by the time she reaches puberty, eggs will only be around 200, 000
– For mothers, during the 13th week Symptoms may not disappear completely but at least, they are not as notorious as the first trimester's
– Morning sickness may be entirely gone, and this will be replaced by food cravings
– And because the uterus continuously expands, moms-to-be continues to feel the troubles of heartburn and indigestion
Stay tuned for next week video only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!