During 6th week of your pregnancy, the baby grows at a phenomenal rate and their systems develop significantly. Find detail information on 6 weeks pregnant here –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Hello there, 6th week pregnant women! Here is what you need to know about your baby growth and development.
– At 6 weeks your baby is about the size of a pea and his/her body is curved over into C shape.
– At his week there are major developments happening to the face of the baby. The senses, cheeks and jaws are beginning to form.
– During this week your baby's essential organs such as lungs, kidney and liver are developing.
– Your sweet pea is also developing tiny buds that will become arms and legs further along the line.
– Your baby's heart beat run between 80 and 150 times per minute nearly twice of an adult normal heart rate!
– If you go for ultrasound during this week, you could see a pre-formed face of the baby and a placenta.
– The dark spot images you see in the ultrasound may denote the eyes and nostrils of the baby.
– The pregnant mothers who failed to visit a doctor during 5th week should go in this week.
– The very first prenatal checkup can be very long since it is during this stage that all tests should be taken to ensure that your baby is growing healthy.
– By this week pregnant mothers should plan their eating meal. You should have whole grains, beans, eggs, berries and yogurt as it is important to have proper and healthy nutrition.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!