When a female will ovulate, her body launches a big amount of a hormonal agent called LH (Luteinising Hormone). LH is constantly present in your urine however the levels boost (surge) in the middle of your cycle, triggering you to launch an egg from the ovary. This procedure is called ovulation. If the LH surge exists, ovulation is likely to happen in the next 12 to 36 hrs. Our ovulation tests detect the LH surge by measuring the level of LH in urine. When ovulation has taken place the level of Progesterone rises as well as this causes the basic body temperature level to rise.
1. Do not use first early morning urine tries as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your pee up until later in the day.
2. The best time to collect your urine is between 10am – 8pm. Choose a regular time that fits you best.
3. Accumulate pee at about the exact same time every day. Lower fluid intake regarding 2 hours prior to gathering your urine as a diluted pee try can protect against the examination from identifying LH rise.
4. Identify the day to start screening.
5. Gather urine try in a clean as well as completely dry container.
6. To begin testing, open up the sealed bag and remove the strip.
7. With the arrows pointing downwards to the urine, position the test strip vertically (straight) into the pee example, for a minimum of 10 secs. DO NOT permit the urine to go above the MAX (maximum) level line.
8. Eliminate the strip from the pee and also position on a clean, completely dry surface area. For best results you ought to review the outcomes at 10 minutes.
9. Wait for coloured bands to show up. Relying on the concentration of LH in the pee specimen, favorable outcomes could be noted in as short as 40 secs.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0172FNV9M
- UPC: 841695100589