During this week your baby's brain form channels and creases with the help of more tissues with greater surface area. Check out this video for detail information on 30 weeks pregnant –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
– During this time, the baby has only about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid. That amount will continue to lower as his or her body grows and takes up more room
– Height of the baby is 15.7 inches and weighs 3 pounds
– At this point , the baby is doing a lot of growing and his or her eyesight is developing
– Your baby now almost fills up your entire uterine cavity, and her or his arms and legs have grown much plumper due to the continued growth of subcutaneous fat
– The lanugo, the fine body hair covering your baby's body will start shedding off this week
– Your baby's brain is now forming channels and creases, creating more brain tissue with greater surface area
– The creases and indentations also allow for future expansion of brain tissue that is crucial as your baby grows
– The bone marrow is producing red blood cells from the pinch hitters, the spleen and tissue groups
– These red blood cells are critical because they transport oxygen and remove waste
– With their help, your baby begins preparing for the future, by storing iron, calcium and phosphorus in those tiny cells
– By 30 weeks, the eyelids open and close, when the eyes are open your baby will be able to track light inside of your womb, though the vision is not perfect
Check back to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!