In this week your baby is developed completely but some parts still growing. Take a closer look on this video to understand more about 29 weeks pregnant stage –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Congratulations on another week of being pregnant!
– You are probably counting the days because the pregnancy has really gotten more difficult, but the birth is just around the corner, and soon the discomfort and aching back will be gone
– Your baby now is 15.75 inches long and weighs 2.5 pounds
– The baby is almost fully developed but the lungs and the brain are still growing
– The head is starting to get bigger to accommodate the brain
– The baby's head is in proportion with the rest of his or her body
– By the time the birth comes, the lungs will be ready to quit breathing in fluid and take in a lungful of air once he or she has come out
– The bones in the little body are starting to get hard, and the calcium in them is being taken from mom
– Your little ones eyes can move in the sockets and bone marrow is now producing red blood cells
– Your baby when born will be gaining weight from the new white fat that's starting to form beneath his skin
– The white fat provides energy as well as girth to your growing baby
Check back to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!