At 22nd week of pregnancy, your babies can respond to sound which is the best time for mother to talk them. Watch to find out more details about your baby's improvement during 22 weeks pregnant stage –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Hey Mommies and daddies!
– Your babies can respond to sound and so, this is the best time talk and sing to them
– Height of your baby is 10.94 inches and weighs 15.17 ounces
– Your baby's brain and nerve endings are fully formed and so he or she begin to discover sense of touch
– And hence baby's somersaults maybe its way of registering different sensations
– The lips turned out to be more distinct
– External eyes are fully figured while irises still lack color
– Teeth are starting to show up below the gum line
– Your little ones developed cochlear membranes in the ears are tuned up to hear and process sounds from inside your body
– Your baby can hear you breathing, the blood flow and your heart beats
– If it's a baby girl her vagina is fully formed now
– And for baby boys his testes have begun their descent from the pelvis to the scrotum
– Your little ones pancreas continue to grow and get ready to produce final hormones
– The baby's skin may appear wrinkled at this point
– As the baby grows, the womb becomes a lesser space, so baby's movements are restricted
– The most highlighted development in pregnant mothers during this week is the production of colostrum
Check back next week to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!