During this week, baby's digestive system has produced a black and sticky by-product called Meconium. Find out what else happens when you're 20 weeks pregnant –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Hey mommies, you're halfway through your pregnancy
– During this week you can conduct a routine ultrasound to find out the sex of your baby
– If it's a baby girl then by now has a fully formed uterus and seven million primitive eggs on her ovaries
– For the baby boy the testicles haven't inclined from the abdomen, they are waiting for the scrotum to completely develop
Your little ones height is 10 inches and weighs 10.5 ounces
– A new fat gets deposited under your baby's skin
– Most of the fat is called brown fat which keeps your baby warm till his/her internal temperature regulatory system starts functioning after birth
– The white fat that are responsible for pinchable cheeks are still developing
– Your baby is swallowing more than he or she does in the past weeks which is a good ongoing development of his or her digestive system
– During this week a black and sticky by-product of the baby's digestive system that is Meconium starts producing
– Mommies can experience vaginal discharges which can be beneficial
– You can also observe your nails getting stronger
– Occasional headaches can also be experienced which can be prevented by exposing yourself to proper lighting and ventilation
– And for those experiencing leg cramps and swelling drinking enough fluids will be beneficial
Stay tuned for our next week's video only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!