Did you know? Your baby will be very active during 18th week of pregnancy, rolling, punching and tumbling around in the womb. If you need more details on 18 weeks pregnant stage, then check out this link –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Hey moms and dads
– Your baby is now similar to the size of a sweet potato
– The major fetal development at 18th weeks of pregnancy is the production of myelin sheath, a protective covering for the nerve cells
– Your baby's brain, spinal cord, and nerves get a boost from myelin
Your baby's height is 5.5 inches and weighs 7 ounces
– The skeleton of the baby continues to harden
– The inner ear and leg bones are considerably the first ones to ossify
– That said the ears have arrived to its final destination that is at the side of the head
– And now baby can hear you so you can start talking and telling stories to your sweet baby
– Also the teeth are forming at this stage
– Meconium which is your baby's first poop is slowly starting to accumulate in his bowels
– Babies now officially has finger and toe prints
– If it's a baby boy his prostate gland is forming
– And if it's a baby girl the uterus as well as the fallopian tubes is already developed
– When going for ultrasound the body parts are clearly visible especially the arms, legs, heart and genitalia
– Mothers can also feel their babies starting to move which is medically referred to as quickening
– The baby plays around the womb and changes positions – frequently, and does kicking, rolling and punching
Stay tuned for next week only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!