In 11 weeks pregnant stage, your baby is the size of a lime! From nail beds to tooth buds. Learn more about this week by visiting the following link –
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Mommies and daddies your baby is now comparable to a plum and surely more human in appearance
– The most highlighted fetal development at 11 weeks is the extensive facial exploration of the baby
– The baby's jaw line is formed, the taste buds have developed and matured and your baby now also begins to develop sense of smell
– During this period your baby experience their first taste and smell
– The tiny tooth buds are appearing under the baby's gums
– The ears are now shaped, hair follicles are developing from head to toe
– Nipples on chest are developing, and your baby can now feel his/her palm
– Your baby's skin is beginning to thicken and his/her heart is beating 120 to 160 per minute
– At 11 weeks, babies can here sounds and familiar noises
– The baby is practicing, stretches, somersaults and spins
– But mothers do not feel yet their baby's acrobatics
– Expectant mothers at 11 weeks are feeling pretty good since majority of the symptoms start waning
– Mother's morning sickness starts to fade away and become nearly non-existent
Check back to learn about next week update only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com
Download 'Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch –
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here:
Follow Us On Twitter Here:
Follow Us On Google+ Here:
Follow Us On Pinterest Here:
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here:
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here:
Visit Our Official Site Here:
Thank you so much for watching!